Essex Mole Control is owned and managed by Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
1. The frequency of visits and cost of the 'Mole Course' will be agreed with 'The Client' prior to any mole control commencing.
2. All trap locations are marked with markers, 'The Client' will be shown each trap location and given the total number of traps set underground.
3. Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd, are not responsible for any injuries whatsoever, if the mole traps are touched or tampered with. It is advisable to let all persons know who have access to the treatment areas that mole control is ongoing. All persons and pets must keep away from the treatment area and must not touch markers or dig-up any traps.
4. In the unlikely event mole traps are removed or tampered with or markers moved or removed, Essex & Herts Pest Control Ltd reserve the right terminate the mole course and invoice 'The Client' for visits to date.
5. 'The Client' will be kept updated with progress of the mole course on each visit.
6. Payment is due on completion and subject to work being carried out successfully. 'All Moles Caught or No Fee'. I accept credit card, debit card or cash. (Cheques are no longer accepted)
7. If you have any questions or concerns during your 'Mole Course', please contact me straightaway.
Currently Browsing: Essex Mole Control, Terms & Conditions Page.